BBQ Conversion Kits
Designed for use when converting an LPG powered gas cooker to Natural Gas. Available in a variety of kits, all including a natural gas governor and hose assembly with a choice of stainless steel gas hose, PVC gas hose and kits with bayonets.
BBQ conversions must be carried out by licensed gas fitters only. This is not a DIY item.
Instructions for all BBQ Conversion Kits:
- Gas jets must be purchased separately to suit the barbecue. See rating plate affixed to the appliance for appropriate gas jets or contact the barbecue manufacturer for details.
- All work must be carried out by an authorised person.
- All joints must be leaked tested prior to use.
- Gas governor has a maximum flow rating of 250 MJ/hr or 80 MJ/hr (depending on kit being used).
- The flexible hose assemblies within the kit are not designed for a permanent outdoor installation and must be installed under protective cover to limit the effects of the weather.
- All hose assemblies have a limited life. Regularly check for signs of deterioration. Should any signs of deterioration exist the assembly must be replaced immediately.
- ALL appliances must be installed in accordance with the installation requirements of the local supply authority, or the appropriate installation code issued by the Australian Gas Association or the Australian Liquefied Petroleum Gas Association.
- If after following the instructions provided, satisfactory performance cannot be obtained, contact the local gas authority for advice and assistance.
- BBQ Conv Kit Hose Connnect & NG Gov Ass 3/8 SAESKU: 9499003
- BBQ Conversion Kit NG PVC 250Mj 3/8 SAESKU: NGCK4
- BBQ Conversion Kit NG 80Mj PVC 3/8 SAESKU: NGCK1